Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Too Carbonated.



Richards is filled with nice people. People who would go out of their way to help you, to show you a good time, or to warn you about bad soda. Came across this post-it on the 13th floor soda machine and it made me laugh.


It also made me think about negative advertising. Will anyone dare buy a diet Dr. Pepper from this machine again? Will the 3 slots of diet Dr. Pepper remain on reserve for all eternity? My guess is no, but it will be interesting to see how long the note lasts. Something tells me a wary Dr. Pepper machine-stocker will dispose of the post-it with grace.

I'd be interested in buying one just to see what "too much carbonation" tastes like.

(Treston, were you behind this?)

3 comments:

Slate Donaldson said...

It would be like Mama Barilla changing her catchphrase.

"Too Authentic."

ME said...

whaat.

Dave said...

I was not behind this, but I did see the note. I think the note caused more people to choose regular (aka non-lame) Dr. Pepper instead, resulting in the Dr. Pepper being sold out. I was infuriated, especially since I had to walk up to the 14th floor and spend an extra five cents to get a beverage sans PhD.