Monday, February 11, 2008

Let me borrow that top

Another in a series from Liam Sullivan's comedic surge. "Let me Borrow That Top" follows "Shoes" - one of his first posts that made it to YouTube's top 10 most viewed of 2007 with over 18 million views.

The notable difference in this video is the appearance of celebrities. Seems like his wave of success is gaining momentum.

So, any 'viral' tips/tricks/formulas to be learned by Liam? Probably. But I wouldn't want to ruin the after-glow.

You can find all his songs on iTunes. And thanks to David Southerland for showing me "Shoes" last year and helping co-write "Let's make some ads". It changed my life.

(* many of Liam's music videos are prefaced by a little sketch comedy that sets it up. This one, I think, is worth watching.)

No comments: