Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'll take a side of Dallas with extra salt.

Ok, ok. I know I just posted 5 minutes ago. But I also just ate lunch 5 minutes ago and it warranted comment.

Today I dined at one of my favorite food establishments named after a 7 year old girl: Wendy's. Her spicey chicken sandwhich (hold the mayo) is killer. However, they seemed to have confused my order for that of someone with a sodium deficiency.

Each of my fries seemed to have been individually hand-coated with enough salt to satiate the seas.
Then I recalled an instance where a #2 (not that #2) from Chic-fil-a came with an equally salt-drenched side of fries. That’s when it occurred to me – perhaps this is a Texass thing.

I’m fairly certain that my sodium intake has exponentially increased since my arrival in the Big D. And suffice it to say, it will keep rising. You can’t ask for fries with no salt, can you? I’ll try it and write back.





No comments: