Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Oh yea, I have a blog...

As I sit here in the glorious city of Dallas with little else to do besides watch streaming cars on I-75, I figured it would be an opportune time to update le blog. (and I’m tired of Slate H. Donaldson’s pissing and moaning.)

So far, I hope you’ve had time to take a walk around the place, get acquainted with my ADD entries, and most importantly, my niece. Unfortunately since I’ve absconded to the likes of Texas, I have no new AV feeds of the little maggot. But she’s alive and well.

As for work, it’s work. I’ve been primarily assigned to 2 accounts. One is Giant Eagle – a grocery store chain found primarily in the North East. (haha – the ironies. Trader Joe’s anyone?) And the second is the most exciting client in the world – a financial company founded in Tucson, AZ, First Magnus. Actually, they have been the most entertaining client. An unlikely source.

But it hasn’t been all grocery store and finance. I’ve gotten a chance to work on Fruit of the Loom (plus size bras, no less), Auntie Anne’s pretzels, and an intern project for Patron. I’ve also been working on side projects for my book.

In other news, I’ve been to an FC Dallas soccer game with Treston and Boy, a Rangers baseball game with Boy (didn't see the 600th Home Run), drove to Austin one weekend, got a puppy, and saw Ratatouille. All in all, it’s been a pretty busy summer.

In the interest of keeping this “Grand Re-Opening” post short enough to be bearable, I’ll end here. But there is definitely more to come…









5 comments:

Slate Donaldson said...

Thank God. Now I can stop pissing and moaning.

ME said...

I figured you deserved a break.

Tor said...

puppy!!! puppy!!! puppy!!!

Bukes said...

You bring puppy to richmond?

ME said...

maybe